Alvin B. Butler
Independent Investment Committee Member
- Currently, a Principal in the Ares Capital secondary solutions group where he focuses on private equity secondary investments.
- Former Director in Landmark Partners’ private equity group, where he focused on sourcing and executing private equity secondary transactions.
- Former VP at QuilvestSA, a global family office, where he focused on sourcing and executing private equity fund and direct co-investment opportunities in North America.
- Prior member of the investment team at Penta Mezzanine Fund.
- Mr. Butler holds a B.S. degree in Finance and an M.S. in Entrepreneurship from the University of Florida. He also holds dual M.B.A. degrees from New York University and the London Business School. Mr. Butler is a CFA charter holder.
Our goal is to respond to your request within two business days. If your request does not meet our investment criteria, we will make a concerted effort to refer you to other sources of capital known to us that may be a fit.